Welcome to the abstract submission site for
GOLD Online Conferences
You may use this site to submit, revise, withdraw and review abstracts.
Before submitting your abstract, please note the following guidelines:
- Create Presentation abstract - what goes into a good abstract?
Think of your abstract as a condensed version of your presentation.
Aim for 1-2 paragraphs. Some questions that may be helpful to write your abstract include:
- What topic are you presenting on, and why is it important?
- What will learners take away from your presentation?
- What is the main message you want your presentation to convey?
- What makes the information in your presentation important?
- Gather presentation information - Before submitting your presentation idea you will need to gather the following:
- Contact information
- Short biography
- Presentation Title
- References (4 of which need to be in the last 5 years)
- Learning Objectives – What are 3 things participants will learn after attending your lecture?
- Create your abstract submission account or login if you already have one
- Enter your presentation information online.